Tournaments At Thomas More Stadium
Registration for 2023 tournament series available now! Check back soon for any additional tournaments!
Third Annual Florence Y'alls Frozen Rope Series
13U Polar Bear Round Robin (February 25, 2023; Simple Round Robin; $175)
9U/10U Frozen Rope Tournament (March 10-12, 2023; 3 game guarantee; $450)
Spring & Summer Tournament Series
12U Spring Fling (April 1-2, 2023; 3-game guarantee; $525)
11U Y'alls May Madness (May 5-7, 2023; 3-game guarantee; $425)
10U Spring Shootout (May 19-20, 2023; 3-game guarantee; $425)
13U Y'alls Memorial Day Classic (May 26-29, 2023; 3-game guarantee; $475)
14U Y'alls June Jam (June 15-18, 2023; 3-game guarantee; $575)
Florence Y'alls Firework Frenzy presented by HITS Indoor Baseball (June 29- July 4, 2022; 4-game guarantee; $875) 15U, 16U, 17U/18U age divisions
15U/16U & 17U/18U Y'alls End of Summer Classic (July 20-23, 2023; 3-game guarantee; $700
Select tournaments will feature skills competitions.
- Home Run Derby
- Fastest Feet: Home to Home
Typically, tournament schedules are released the Tuesday prior to the start of the event.
Typically pool play followed by single elimination championship bracket. Our tournament format allows for ALL teams to qualify for bracket play.
Y'alls Ballpark offers a state of the art, fully-turfed playing surface. In the unlikely event that games or tournaments are cancelled for any reason, then the Y'alls will offer teams a credit towards a future tournament.
- If no games are played, teams will receive a 100% credit.
- If one game is played, teams will receive a 50% credit.
- If two or more games are played, no refunds or credits of any kind will be issued.
The following items are prohibited inside Thomas More Stadium. Violators will be fined or ejected.
- Metal Spikes: Metal spikes void the warranty of our turf. Any player caught wearing them will be ejected from the current game, as will their coach.
- Repeat offenses will result in ejection from the remainder of the event.
- Outside food or beverage: Concession items will be available for purchase here at the ballpark. We do not mind if you get food elsewhere, but you cannot bring it in here.
- Peanuts: Y'alls Ballpark is proud to be an allergy-friendly facility.
- Sunflower Seeds: Sunflower seeds are difficult to clean and clog drains frequently.
- Tobacco Products: Y'alls Ballpark is proud to be a tobacco-free facility.
Physical confrontations or loud, abusive language targeting other players, coaches and/or umpires are not tolerated. Violators may be ejected for just that game or possibly the entire tournament per our discretion.
Have further questions?
Questions? Email Don Tregasser at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give our Amateur Baseball Department a call, (859) 594-4487.
Thomas More Stadium, Home of the Florence Y'alls
Conveniently located just 10 minutes south of Cincinnati off I-75 in Florence, Kentucky.
Rain in the forecast? No problem!
Thomas More Stadium boasts a fully-turfed playing surface allowing teams to play through rain with ease.
Pitcher's mound and bullpens are also fully-turfed.
Enjoy the excitement and comfort of playing in a professional atmosphere.
Y'all need a place to stay? Look no further than Y'alls Preferred Hotels!
If your team is coming from out of town and needs overnight accommodations, the Y’alls are here to help! Planning for summer ball is stressful enough. We want to make the process as simple as possible for you!
Our team works with several hotels annually, and we have been able to lock in some great, discounted rates for our tournament teams of which we strongly encourage you to take advantage! The rates offered by Y’alls preferred hotels were negotiated on your behalf to help your teams save on your trip to Florence.